Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I was on a train in Europe, and I was looking out the window because I was so excited to take it all in when I spotted a man standing at the edge of a treeline. As we approached, I could see he was urinating, but he didn't have any cover from the train and he probably couldn't just stop in the middle of it. So he was just standing there with a panicked look on his face, exposed and immobile. It was especially funny because I could see that he probably just walked a few feet through these trees to have some protection from the town behind him. When he started, there probably wasn't a train in sight, so he thought he was good to go, only to display his junk to an entire train full of people.



P.S.- If you like what you read, subscribe to The Crank RSS and get a fresh post delivered to your computerstep every day!

No comments: