Friday, August 15, 2008

Tomorrow's the big race day

My Triathlon is tomorrow. My friend asked me what I had been doing to train for the running portion. I told her that I had run 4 miles about a week ago, but that was about it. I have a feeling I'm not going to win the race. Overall, though, I feel pretty good and I think I'm definitely going to finish the race, which is all I'm trying to do at this point.

In other news...there was a dead Sasquatch found in Georgia. This sparked a debate in my office. Real or hoax? The people who found it took the body in to have its DNA tested. This makes no sense to me. How do you test DNA for something like that? "Well you see here, this chromosome means that the fucker will have big ass feet." If you don't have any DNA to which to compare it, how do you know what you're looking at? Anyway, it all seems like bullshit to me. There's a press conference today at noon, the truth will come out.

P.S.- If you like what you read, subscribe to The Crank RSS and get a fresh post delivered right to your computerstep!

No comments: