Wednesday, April 30, 2008

FAQ

Freqently Asked Quesions:

What the heck does LivGreen mean?
LivGreen is simply a manageable lifestyle incorporating principles of local consumerism, eco-friendly life options and simplifying life without making life-changing sacrifices.

What is the BOTW?
That would be the Beer Of The Week. I hope you like it!

Why include a BOTW that I can't get in my area?
I think it's important to recognize a job well done even if that means tantalizing my readers with incredible beers that they'll never be able to enjoy...sorry.

The cycling posts aren't about races or my type of biking, what's the deal with that?
I am a casual cyclist and a commuter and I have been all my life. I love nothing more than hopping on the bike and going. It just feels good. My site is really dedicated to doing things that feel good and don't harm anyone else. There are plenty of other resources for the information that you want.


P.S.- If you like what you read, subscribe to The Crank RSS and get a fresh post delivered to your computerstep every day!

No comments: